Thursday, November 17, 2011

Music

Since childhood, music has done something special in me.Moving me even when it seemed that everything is standing in place, and even myself.
Step by step, I discovered the magic of music, these wonderful notes that produced a fabulous arias.
I always thought that I would become a musician, but I wasn't lucky in that.
However, as I was growing up, I discovered new music tones. I 
still researching. Music is infinite. Each new day I learn something new, discover new good tune, and my day is filled. Even when I'm sad, the music is there to help me to overcome a difficult moment. Even when I cry, I cry more easily with the music. Makes it easy to me this act, the act of emptying oneselfin some special way. I feel better, as far as possible.
Is not very difficult, we only have allow notes to go through our soul, and we will understand everything that we didn't understand.And when I'm happy, then the music has a special magic, a special power.
 It makes me feel that whole world is mine,that I can do everything I want. I can touch the stars, I can go around the world in one moment. Makes me feel like a bird, it makes me feel alive.
Beautiful music that fills our hearts.
Once we feel the music, once we feel that special heartbeat,that particular rhythm, we will be able to carry our soul music. The music will carry us wherever we want. We'll travel through space and through time,completely free, able to love more and to feel life fullyMusic is what helps us to free ourselves of every burden and to facilitate us,sometimes a hard life and difficult times...

Let us allow ourselves to feel the spirit of the music ...

2 comments: