Monday, December 12, 2011

Little things...


In today's time, time of poverty, we often complain that life is difficult.Looking the black around us, all this makes us unfortunate. I know it's hard to see the positive side, but not so hard to try and look at beautiful things around us. Things that can make us happy.
These are usually little things, but the little things and make life. Sometimes those are big things, but we fail to notice it because we are blinded with the blackness...

So, I'm walking and I see a bird that flies around.  I stop and start to watch. I'm thinking: How is it to fly freely? What if I have wings? Where would I flew? And then a little bit sad, because I do not have wings, with all unanswered these questions, I keep going to walk. I made few steps and then get back.  Suddenly I realized, I have wings to the extent as much as i allow to myself. I am happy, because I can create  my own wings,an imagined wings, that I'll just know. I can afford myself to fly where I want. And what makes me happier,is the knowledge that no one can break my wings. I will never allow it.

I start walk further and I saw a tree. Completely naked, without a single leaf.But I know, soon it will have it crown again, enriched with the new green leaves. It will give us new hope, hope that we can't never lose. And even then, when a tree become a rot, and when somebody come to cut it, I'll be happy, because I know that, somewhere there is a fallen seed, and that from the seeds, like the Phoenix from the ashes,there will be newborn tree, the same one. So how I can be unhappy when I see a tree, there is always hope.




I am happy when I see the sun, flowers, butterflies. So even if I am blind, if I can't see it all, again I would be happy, because we can not be blind with emotion,feelings.Knowing that the sun is shining up there somewhere, that warms me, the feel of the sun on my skin,on my face would make me happy.I would feel wonderful smell of flowers and with my hands I can feel gentle wings of butterflies. The fact that all that exists, it can not unhappy us... The fact that all this exists, it can't make us unhappy.
Little things, little things that make life and we if we are aware, we can be happy, we just need to try ...







No comments:

Post a Comment